Mold Toxicity Workshop on April 24-25
A Comprehensive & Practical Review of Mold Toxicity and its Complications
with Neil Nathan MD & Jill Crista ND
About the Workshop…
Please join us for a truly in-depth and practical review of Mold toxicity and its complications.
This workshop is designed for medical practitioners who have MD, DO, ND, NP or PA certification. In this workshop, we will be discussing the presentation of mold toxicity, how to test patients and then step-by-step treatment programs for patients who have a robust constitution and for those who have become more sensitive. We will delve into the finer points of the entire detoxification process, and then dig into the conditions frequently triggered by mold toxicity that often present stumbling blocks in treatment: mast cell activation, limbic dysfunction and vagal nerve dysfunction.
We will include a discussion of common comorbidities with mold toxicity including Lyme disease, Heavy Metal toxicity, and Endocrine Disruption (among others).
Workshop Pricing: $300 (USD)
Neil Nathan, MD
Neil Nathan, MD has been practicing medicine for almost 50 years. He has been Board Certified in Family Practice and Pain Management and is a Founding Diplomate for the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine and the International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness.
He is the author of the best-selling Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and Environmental Illnesses and several other books. He is a recognized lecturer for medical meetings both national and international and coordinates a mentorship program for medical practitioners.
Jill Crista, ND
Jill Crista, ND had the absolute honor to serve as the creator, director, and practicing member of two integrative medical clinics in southern Wisconsin. Here she experienced the synergy of a team approach to patient care, practicing with colleagues from naturopathic medicine, integrative holistic medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic, physical therapy, and massage therapy. Ultimately, her patients were her best teachers. She completed the Physician Training Program in 2012 with the International Lyme & Associated Diseases Society (ILADS).
Her passion for herbal medicine inspired her to join Dr. Jillian Stansbury on a recent ethnobotany trip to the Peruvian Amazon – a truly life-altering experience. Dr. Jill is the best-selling author of Break The Mold, and hosts a mold-literacy training course for doctors.
- Mold Toxicity:An Overview, Making the Diagnosis, Detailed Approaches to Treatment, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Mold Toxicity: An Overview, Making the Diagnosis, Detailed Approaches to Treatment, presented by Jill Crista, ND
- Mast Cell Activation, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Lyme Disease and Co-infection, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Limbic and Vagal Dysregulation, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Hormone Dysregulation: Adrenal, Thyroid, Sex Hormones and ADH, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Detoxification: Basics and Details, presented by Jill Crista, ND
- Other Diagnostic Issues: Heavy Metal Toxicity, Porphyria, Cervical Trauma Fibromyalgia, Jaw Dysfunction, presented by Neil Nathan, MD
- Case Presentations, presented by Neil Nathan, MD and Jill Crista, ND
- Q&A and Closing Comments
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org